Thursday, March 3, 2011

Excuses

Reasons I haven't been blogging:

Montserrat -

Walked up this stairway, got attacked by a giant spider.


Seriously I did walk down that


(The angle of the picture is funny but it looks more badass if I don't tell people that).






Field Trips -



What a drag.

Fishing villages,
beaches,
Museu Picasso...






Visitors -


Most walking I've ever done in four days.

Also, It took me until uploading the pictures to realize that I could have gotten one of these pictures and it would have made sense








Moving Out -



Not joking,

even if it looks like I should be.





When I might get myself together enough to write a real entry:

After a big day tomorrow -


Okay, this was probably taken in August.

And it might rain tomorrow.

Whatever.




After Midterms -


(Nora Studying in Barcelona)







After Carnival -

Sitges: one of the most famous Spanish Carnival celebrations

apparently also one of the most gay-friendly

yay?




We'll see what happens! At least one full blog post before I leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment